Monday, June 24, 2013

A NEW Squigglefly Challenge ....

How did your weekend go? Mine was great! We went to Yogi Bear Campgrounds and camped for the weekend! This year they even had CINDY BEAR there! My daughter Emily is hoping we get to go again  this summer-she loves it!!
We have a new challenge going on over on the  SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOG! This weeks challenge is: The Long and Short of it - make a card that uses something long and something short.  Could be a long piece of ribbon and short sentiment,  a long card with a short image or short piece of designer paper. We hope you will get the chance to join us!
Here is the card I have made for the challenge. I have used a new Squigglefly image called:
                                                                     FEELING FOWL
by artist Pamela Lehto.
Don't forget to check out all of Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals DT projects over on the Challenge Blog!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day!
(My Fresh Brewed Designs post is right under this one).
Rhonda

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Holly Young said...

Adorable card Rhonda. I'm glad you had a good time camping and I do hope ya'll get to go again soon. By the way, fun challenge you have!

Kathy Bradley said...

Rhonda,
Sooo cute - this image is adorable and makes me smile.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! The sentiments is perfect! I just emailed you, sorry for the confusion! Carri~Abusybee

nwilliams6 said...

Such a fun image and your card is wonderful Rhonda. I think I am going to have to get this one. Your camping sounds fun - a great opportunity to build wonderful memories. Hugz!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute and the image is just adorable. The sentiment just makes it even better.